POSTPONED FROM 4 AUG
LSQ has partnered with Deloitte and Radium Capital to host a presentation and networking event on R&D tax incentives and capital access.
This event will provide an opportunity to connect in-person to hear an informative presentation whilst also allowing likeminded industry members to network.
R&D financing is increasingly gaining popularity in Australia, with many innovation businesses discovering that R&D finance can be a practical and efficient strategy to accelerate innovation programs and maximise ROI.
Hear from Radium Capital, Australia’s market leader in R&D financing, about how R&D finance and Radium Advances can help support R&D, whatever the stage or size, for companies operating in the Life Sciences industry in Australia. In this insightful session, State Manager, Samara Chandran, will:
- Discuss how R&D finance works
- Share customer stories and insights
- Explore how businesses eligible for the RDTI refund can leverage R&D financing as a source of non-dilutive capital.
Larissa Hursthouse is a Director in Deloitte’s Global Investment and Innovation Incentives team and has over 8 years of experience in assisting companies access the R&D Tax Incentive. Larissa has worked with a wide range of innovative companies, from start-up to multi-national corporations in the biotechnology and life science industry. During this presentation, Larissa will provide an overview of:
- The R&D tax incentive program
- The types of activities and expenses that can be claimed
- Key areas of regulatory focus
- Recent changes to the R&D tax incentive program
- Potential industry related Government Grants
Networking, drinks and nibbles will follow the presentation.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for attendees
- Delegates agree to follow the COVID Safe Plans and Directives of venue and event staff.
- If the event is impacted or cancelled due to Government advice and restrictions in response to COVID-19, the event managers will refund the registration fee paid, less an administration charge of 5%.
- If you are registered to attend the event and cannot attend due to Government advice and restrictions in response to COVID-19, notify the event managers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of your inability to attend and you will be given a refund, less an administration charge of 5%.
- No refunds will be issued on change of mind, inability to attend for other reasons – tickets are transferrable.
- Delegates must not attend if they have been overseas or travelled to any COVID-19 hotspots in the previous fortnight – tickets are transferrable.
- Delegates must not attend if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever, headache, loss of smell or taste) – tickets are transferrable.
- Delegates may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue and may be temperature checked.
- Delegates agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Delegates agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times.
- If Delegates do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Delegates acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
|LSQ Member - R&D tax incentives and capital access||$11||Tickets are sold out.|
|Non-Member - R&D tax incentives and capital access||$33||Tickets are sold out.|