LSQ Member Benefits.
LSQ Members are eligible for a great range of Membership Benefits# including:
- Access to a network of strategic alliances around the globe, that LSQ has partnered with for the benefit of its Members
- LSQ’s business consultancy services
- Meeting room facilities (subject to availability)
- Invitations to Member-only events.
- Advocacy and Representation
- Increased government focus on supporting and developing the life sciences industry.
- Improved relations with industry specialists, service providers, potential sponsors and peers.
- Enhanced networking, information sharing and partnering on all aspects of life sciences to build on the life sciences community.
- Representation of Members’ interests to all elected officials of Local, State, and Federal levels of Governments and key government and industry bodies overseas.
Promotional, Marketing and Networking
- Support in building your businesses capabilities and marketing activities through national and international promotion and marketing of your business.
- Involved in ‘missions’ and present at seminars organised by LSQ.
- Promote your business, your key competitive advantage, gain knowledge and understanding and expand your business network by participating in selected conferences, forums, events and seminars.
- Increase your business contacts and referrals and enhance your networking and partnering by attending events throughout the year.
- Listing in the highly sought after LSQ Member Directory, inclusion on LSQ website, Member lists and other directories opportunities to advertise or provide editorial for LSQ related outlets (including our weekly LSQ Newsletter).
- Provision of artwork and design services for Members.
- Hosting of high level delegation visits to Members’ facilities
- Subsidised attendance / exhibition at selected conferences to increase exposure to both domestically and internationally based business contacts.
- Free (or substantially discounted) registration at many LSQ industry networking events.
- Access to discounted rates at selected key international conferences (as promoted in our weekly newsletter).
- Access to various industry reports and articles – both online (within the “Members’ only” section of the website).
- LSQ Members are entitled to receive a 200 Euro discount on EBD’s European Events and a USD200 discount on EBD’s non-European events.
- LSQ Members are entitled to receive discounted registration at other selected events – please refer to the Event Calendar for details.
- Receive a discount on Business Insights reports purchased through LSQ.
- Accommodation discounts – LSQ Members are entitled to receive special reduced accommodation rates at Brisbane’s The Rendezvous Hotel, and The Adina Apartment Hotel. Please contact us directly to find out how you can obtain the Member only rate.
#current at the 1 January 2020 and subject to change.
*does not include promotional specials.
Disclaimer: LSQ accepts neither responsibility nor liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in the communication material or products and services in this or any other promotional offer.