Want to know which grants you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Advanced Queensland Grants
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Lord Mayor’s Convention Trailblazer Grant – Offering Brisbane’s early-career professionals and researchers valuable industry conferences and up to $30,000 worth of grants per annum.
- Small Business Grants – Department of Employment, Small Business and Training. Various grants closing soon.
- 2020 Australian Science Policy Fellowship Program – Applications close 13 January 2020.
- CSIRO ON Prime – Register your interest now.
- Master of Healthcare Innovations – Bond University.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice – University of Queensland.
- Startup Onramp Founders Course – A two-day intensive course on how to start a startup and maximise your chances of success. Limited places available.
- The BridgeTech Program 2020 – Partnered with QUT. Applications close 31 January 2020.
- Advice for ARC Discovery and NHMRC Applicants
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund – Offering $1 million in grants to help Australians who are doing great things.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Biomedical Translation Fund (BTF) – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential in Australia.
- BUPA Health Foundation grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship – Applications close 31 January 2020.
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) – For further details contact Sam Ow via email@example.com.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program, making Australia one of the top locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information contact LSQ or apply for the R&D Tax Incentive.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications are open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications are open throughout the year with the next review occurring in 2020.
- Berkeley SkyDeck – Supports startups founded by UC Berkeley students, alumni, and faculty who are seeking to bring their scientific and technical discoveries to market. Applications for the Spring intake close 8 January 2020.
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist in testing ideas and developing innovative products and services.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- SheEO Venture 2019 – SheEO funds and supports female entrepreneurs who are working on The World’s To Do List (The UN Sustainable Development Goals).