Want to know which grants you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Advanced Queensland Grants
- Go Global Export Program – Provides QLD export-ready small and medium-sized businesses with financial support to enter an international market. Applications close 30 May 2020.
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Lord Mayor’s Convention Trailblazer Grant – Offering early-career professionals and researchers valuable industry conferences with up to $30,000 worth of grants.
- Small Business Grants – Department of Employment, Small Business and Training. Various grants closing soon.
- CSIRO ON Prime – Register your interest now.
- Government Support for Business and Industry – A half-day workshop on 26 Feb 2020, that will bring together representatives from all levels of government to better inform employers on the help that is available and how best to access it.
- Master of Healthcare Innovations – Bond University.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice – University of Queensland.
- Startup Onramp Founders Course – A two-day intensive course on how to start a startup and maximise your chances of success. Limited places available.
- Advice for ARC Discovery and NHMRC Applicants
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund – Offering $1 million in grants to help Australians who are doing great things.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Biomedical Translation Fund – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential.
- Black Summer Innovation Program – Grants of $25,000 are available to Australian food and agribusinesses affected by drought, flood, fire, African Swine Flu and coronavirus epidemic.
- BUPA Health Foundation Grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- Dr John Dixon Hughes Medal – Awarded to a researcher commending biomedical innovation with a prize of $50,000. Application close 16 March 2020.
- EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship – A program designed to inspire, educate and support women to start clean energy startups.
- Export Market Development Grant – For further details contact Sam Ow via email@example.com.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program, making Australia one of the top locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information contact LSQ or apply.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist with developing innovative products and services.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- SheEO Venture 2019 – SheEO funds and supports female entrepreneurs who are working on The UN Sustainable Development Goals.