Want to know which grants or opportunities you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Looking for an online relationship…in the Queensland innovation ecosystem? Meet Advance Queensland’s new free online platform, Dealroom Queensland. Dealroom Queensland supports opportunities for Queensland-based startups to attract investors so that they can scale, create new jobs and access new local and global markets.
- Australia’s animal by-products goods importation regulations – If you are facing regulatory barriers when importing animal by-product goods into Australia. Impacted AusBiotech members are encouraged to contact AusBiotech by 1 April 2022.
- National One Stop Shop for health related human research making it easier for patients, researchers, industry representatives and sponsors to find, conduct, participate and invest in high quality and ethical research in Australia. Complete the Consumer Survey by 30 March 2022.
- The National Science Week Queensland team has just announced their grants up to $5000 for STEM activities during this year’s National Science Week 13-21 August 2022. Enter now applications close 11 April.
- 2022 Queensland Women in STEM Prize recognises the valuable contribution of Queensland women working in STEM careers, and aims to inspire women and girls to start and thrive in STEM careers for the benefit of the whole community. Applications close 1 April 2022.
- Queensland Young Tall Poppy Awards – Scientists and other STEM professionals who are passionate about research and community engagement are encouraged to apply for a 2022 Queensland Young Tall Poppy Award. Applications close 19 April 2022.
- Advanced Queensland Grants – Providing opportunities for start-ups, entrepreneurs and small business and supporting industry, investors and universities and researchers with programs, funding and grants.
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Spark Female Founders Program – A 12 virtual week sales & marketing program for female-led or regional-based or indigenous business. 2022 applications now open.
- Grants – Learn about business grants in Queensland. Read how to find grants, and prepare and write your grant application.
- LSQ Industry Sentiment Survey – Have your say on the life sciences industry! LSQ is keen to discuss some of the pressures facing the life sciences sector in Queensland with the Queensland Government. Submissions close 5pm Friday 8 April 2022.
- Pre-Election Statement on behalf of the health and medical research sector – We are pleased to endorse Research Australia’s pre-election statement on behalf of the HMR sector in support a national approach to HMR that ensures research priorities better meet health system & population needs & maximises economic opportunities.
- National Foundation for Medical Research and Innovation (NFMRI) – Applying for support, the Foundation awards grants that align with its mission and strategy. It considers community need and the likelihood of success when making funding decisions.
- The Bridge Program – Offers training in the scientific, legal, financial, clinical, regulatory and reimbursement elements of pharmaceutical commercialisation. Online learning materials are complemented by a series of events, activities and seminars.
- AMGC Commercialisation Fund – Co-funds projects that focus on the six National Manufacturing Priorities recently announced by the Australian Government as part of its Modern Manufacturing Strategy.
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund – Offering $1 million in grants to help Australians who are doing great things.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Biomedical Translation Fund – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential.
- BUPA Health Foundation Grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship – A program designed to inspire, educate and support women to start clean energy startups.
- Export Market Development Grant – For further details contact Sam Ow via email@example.com.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program, making Australia one of the top locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information contact LSQ or apply.
- Startup Onramp Founders Course – A two-day intensive course on how to start a startup and maximise your chances of success. Limited places available.
- Targeted Translation Research Accelerator (TTRA) for Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease – The TTRA program will provide a new integrated research program to improve the prevention, management and treatment of diabetes and cardiovascular disease (D&CVD) in Australia.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist with developing innovative products and services.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- SheEO Venture – SheEO funds and supports female entrepreneurs who are working on The UN Sustainable Development Goals.