Want to know which grants you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Advanced Queensland Grants
- Go Global Export Program – Provides QLD export-ready small and medium-sized businesses with financial support to enter an international market. Applications close 30 May 2020.
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Lord Mayor’s Convention Trailblazer Grant – Offering early-career professionals and researchers valuable industry conferences with up to $30,000 worth of grants.
- Small Business Grants – Department of Employment, Small Business and Training. Various grants closing soon.
- Surat Basin Energy Awards – Open to businesses in or supplying services to the energy sector in Toowoomba and the Surat Basin region. Applications close 7 April 2020.
- BIO 2020 Female Business Leaders Program – Providing support for three female biotechnology industry founders or leaders to join the 2020 Queensland Mission to the BIO International Convention in San Diego. Applications close 25 March 2020.
- CSIRO ON Prime – Register your interest now.
- Master of Healthcare Innovations – Bond University.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice – University of Queensland.
- Startup Onramp Founders Course – A two-day intensive course on how to start a startup and maximise your chances of success. Limited places available.
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund – Offering $1 million in grants to help Australians who are doing great things.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Biomedical Translation Fund – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential.
- Black Summer Innovation Program – Grants of $25,000 are available to Australian food and agribusinesses affected by drought, flood, fire, African Swine Flu and coronavirus epidemic.
- BUPA Health Foundation Grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- Dr John Dixon Hughes Medal – Awarded to a researcher commending biomedical innovation with a prize of $50,000. Application close 16 March 2020.
- EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship – A program designed to inspire, educate and support women to start clean energy startups.
- Export Market Development Grant – For further details contact Sam Ow via email@example.com.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program, making Australia one of the top locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information contact LSQ or apply.
- STEM Female Leader’s Scholarship – Partial scholarships of $2,000 – $5,000 are available for Women and Leadership Australia’s career building leadership courses. Applications close 3 April 2020.
- Tall Poppy Campaign – Recognises and celebrates Australian intellectual and scientific excellence. Applications close 15 April 2020.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist with developing innovative products and services.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- SheEO Venture 2019 – SheEO funds and supports female entrepreneurs who are working on The UN Sustainable Development Goals.