Want to know which grants you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Advanced Queensland Grants
- The Premier of Queensland Export Awards – National Awards Gala 3 December 2019.
- Small Business Grants – Department of Employment, Small Business and Training. Various grants closing soon.
- The Lord Mayor’s Convention Trailblazer Grant – Offering Brisbane’s early-career professionals and researchers valuable industry conferences and up to $30,000 worth of grants per annum. Applications close 12 January 2020.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice – University of Queensland.
- Master of Healthcare Innovations – Bond University.
- CSIRO ON Prime – Register your interest now.
- Advice for ARC Discovery and NHMRC Applicants
- Biomedical Translation Fund (BTF) – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential in Australia.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund – Offering $1 million in grants to help Australians who are doing great things.
- BUPA Health Foundation grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- The Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) – For further details contact Sam Ow via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program, making Australia one of the top locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information contact LSQ or apply for the R&D Tax Incentive.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- TIA’s Pipeline Accelerator High Throughput Screening Support Scheme – Applications close 15 November 2019.
- Women in Leadership Australia – End of year funding grants are currently available to women who work in the sciences sector to support their participation in a professional development program. Applications close 22 November 2019.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist in testing ideas and developing innovative products and services.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications are open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications are open throughout the year with the next review occurring on 10 October 2019.