Want to know which grants or programs you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Advanced Queensland Grants
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Lord Mayor’s Convention Trailblazer Grant – Offering early-career professionals and researchers valuable industry conferences with up to $30,000 worth of grants.
- Small Business Grants – Department of Employment, Small Business and Training. Various grants closing soon.
- Arc Hardware Incubator – Offers a variety of structured programs and events capable of addressing a wide range of relevant circumstances.
- CSIRO ON Prime – Register your interest now.
- Startup Onramp Founders Course – A two-day intensive course on how to start a startup and maximise your chances of success. Limited places available.
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund – Offering $1 million in grants to help Australians who are doing great things.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Biomedical Translation Fund – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential.
- BUPA Health Foundation Grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship – A program designed to inspire, educate and support women to start clean energy startups.
- Export Market Development Grant – For further details contact Sam Ow via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GSK Award for Research Excellence – The Award acknowledges outstanding Australian researchers and provides an $80,000 research grant. Applications close 4 August 2020.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program, making Australia one of the top locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information contact LSQ or apply.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist with developing innovative products and services.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- SheEO Venture 2019 – SheEO funds and supports female entrepreneurs who are working on The UN Sustainable Development Goals.