Want to know which grants or opportunities you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Queensland Government backs eco-certified tourism destinations – The Queensland Government is investing $1 million to further enhance our great lifestyle and position the state as a leader in sustainable tourism by supporting our tourism destinations to gain globally recognised certification.
- Queensland Government subsidy helping Qld Manufacturing businesses – The Queensland Government subsidy is helping Queensland manufacturers boost sustainability and cut costs when it comes to reducing energy, water and waste.
- Queensland Government boosts Foot and Mouth Disease preparations – The Queensland Government will recruit a specialised squad of trained biosecurity officers to boost the states frontline defences against outbreaks.
- Boost for small business with $15,000 grants on offer – Small businesses ready to take their business to the next level are being encouraged to apply for a grant up to $15,000 to help their business boost turnover, increase their workforce or improve their resilience.
- $6m boost protects great lifestyle at Queensland beaches – The Palaszczuk Government is investing $6 million over the next three years to expand the trial of shark spotting drones to help keep water users safe and protect our great lifestyle at South East Queensland beaches.
- Program helping Queenslanders into good jobs in agriculture extended – Queensland’s Rural Jobs Initiatives, which support Queensland agribusiness to attract, train and retain workers for good jobs in agriculture, will be renewed for the next three years with Palaszczuk Government funding of $4.416 million.
- Queensland businesses to get ready for more grants…Queensland’s small and medium-sized businesses have another opportunity to secure grants of up to $50,000 to help them grow and create jobs.
- Advanced Queensland Grants – Providing opportunities for start-ups, entrepreneurs and small business and supporting industry, investors and universities and researchers with programs, funding and grants.
- Grants – Learn about business grants in Queensland. Read how to find grants, and prepare and write your grant application.
- National Foundation for Medical Research and Innovation (NFMRI) – Applying for support, the Foundation awards grants that align with its mission and strategy. It considers community need and the likelihood of success when making funding decisions.
- AMGC Commercialisation Fund – Co-funds projects that focus on the six National Manufacturing Priorities recently announced by the Australian Government as part of its Modern Manufacturing Strategy.
- Australian Government Grants & Assistance
- Biomedical Translation Fund – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential.
- BUPA Health Foundation Grants – BUPA partner with health and medical researchers to address the health needs of the Australian community.
- EnergyLab’s Women in Clean Energy Fellowship – A program designed to inspire, educate and support women to start clean energy startups.
- Export Market Development Grant – For further details contact Sam Ow via email@example.com.
- NAB $50 Million Innovation Fund – Global initiative supporting entrepreneurs in Australia and offshore in their quest to build leading technology companies.
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- Startup Onramp Founders Course – A two-day intensive course on how to start a startup and maximise your chances of success. Limited places available.
- Targeted Translation Research Accelerator (TTRA) for Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease – The TTRA program will provide a new integrated research program to improve the prevention, management and treatment of diabetes and cardiovascular disease (D&CVD) in Australia.
- Cedars-Sinai Technology Ventures – Seeking Novel Technologies – The Technology Ventures team is seeking validated technologies in the following categories: Diagnostics: Oncology, rare disorders, Therapeutics: Oncology, Digital Medicine: Cardiovascular, oncology and GI. Read more.
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants – Applications open throughout the year.
- Innovate UK – Funding guidance for businesses and academic organisations to assist with developing innovative products and services.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- SheEO Venture – SheEO funds and supports female entrepreneurs who are working on The UN Sustainable Development Goals.