Brisbane Diamantina Health Partners
Type of Organisation
Level 7, TRI, 37 Kent Street
Woolloongabba QLD 4072
+61 7 3443 8058
Ms Areti Gavrilidis
+61 7 3443 8058
• Academic Health Science Centre
• Clinical Trial Centre/Unit/Site
• Health and Medical Research
• Clinical Research and Trial Administration
• Genomics Research including Gene Expression, Genotyping,
Pathway and Network Analysis
• Medical Research
• Research & Development
• Tissue Banking
• Translational Medicine and Research
• Human Healthcare
Brisbane Diamantina Health Partners is an Academic Health Science System that brings together:
• Metro North Hospital and Health Service
• Metro South Hospital and Health Service
• Mater Misericordiae Ltd.
• Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and
• Translational Research Institute
• QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
• The University of Queensland
• Queensland University of Technology
• Brisbane South PHN
In creating the Brisbane Diamantina Health Partners Academic Health Science System, the partners have made a commitment to
work together with a shared purpose and mission to deliver excellence in healthcare underpinned by strong education and research.
In 2017, Brisbane Diamantina Health Partners was designated as Queensland’s first Academic Health Research Translation Centre.
The establishment of this system formalises and strengthens the linkages we have between healthcare, research and education.
By facilitating collaboration, we will ensure translation and integration of cutting-edge research and innovation to deliver better health
outcomes for all Queenslanders.
Section 5: Organisational Members
Life Sciences Queensland Limited – www.lsq.com.au