Type of Organisation
Level 6, 2 Kitchener Street
+61 3 9028 5277
+64 9 369 9233
Dr Andrew Kelly
+64 9 369 9229
+64 21 446 359
• Agriculture and Biosciences
• Business Advisers, Consultants & Services
• Fund Manager/Venture Capital
• Advisory Services
• Collaborative R&D Projects with Industry
• Commercial Guidance
• Industry Partnership
• Investment Attraction
• Agriculture Biotechnology
• Animal Health
• Human Healthcare
BioPacific Partners engages with multinational companies in the health, food and agricultural sectors. We facilitate the multinationals'
engagement with, and investment in, the best of innovation from Australia and New Zealand. BioPacific takes deep briefings from their
multinational partners (under CDA) to learn their specific research, capability and product requirements.
• Evaluates and actively seeks all suitable innovative opportunities.
• Frames each opportunity to highlight its relevance to individual multinationals.
• Actively seeks technology capabilities needed by their MNC partners.
• Facilitates the most suitable engagement with opportunities of interest - collaborative research, licensing, supply, equity investment
• Executes on-going engagements as required - communication, project-oversight, and governance.
BioPacific is a diverse and experienced team. We offer unequalled insights and networks across the region and globally. BioPacific
operates as an extension of multinationals' 'search and evaluation' teams on a retainer basis. We also provide consultancy services for
Australian companies and government on how to engage with multinationals.
BioPacific is raising a venture fund to invest alongside or ahead of our multinational partners, where relevant.
Section 5: Organisational Members
Life Sciences Queensland Limited – www.lsq.com.au