Organisational Australian Mungbean Association
5:Section 80 Remember – when you contact a Member, please tell them you found them in the 2018 LSQ Member Directory Type of Organisation
46-48 Yumborra Road
Dalby QLD 4405
+61 458 004 358
• Industry Association
• Research & Development
• Agriculture Biotechnology
The Australian Mungbean Association is a non-profit organisation comprising all sectors of the Australian mungbean industry and
includes plant breeders, research agronomists, grain traders, seed graders & packers, crop consultants and representatives from a
range of other government agencies and private sector enterprises.
All sectors of the mungbean supply chain are represented within our Association and new members are welcome to join in our continual
push for better outcomes for the Australian industry.
The primary objective of the association is to consolidate and build a stronger AMA structure. We are committed to developing effective
networks and linkages between key stakeholders within the industry and in ensuring that our efforts are maximised and ultimately
aligned for the common good of the industry.
The association has a strong focus on ensuring that:
• High levels of food safety and hygienic standards are maintained across the whole industry
• Quality assurance systems are adopted that improve traceability of our produce and market confidence in Australian mungbeans
• Development of superior mungbean cultivars that will achieve both higher returns for producers and also meet overseas consumer
demand for premium quality mungbeans
• Mungbean producers have ready access to the best available production, marketing and industry information.