Organisational Dara Consulting
5:Section 108 Remember – when you contact a Member, please tell them you found them in the 2018 LSQ Member Directory Type of Organisation
12 Austral Avenue
Graceville QLD 4075
+61 405 665 021
Dr Carla Baldwin
Director - Consultant
+61 405 665 021
• Business Advisers, Consultants & Services
• Professional Services Firm
• Advisory Services
• Consulting and Education Services
• R&D Taxation and Grant Application Advice
• Project Management
• Strategy and Business Planning
• Agricultural Biotechnology
• Animal Health
• Environmental Biotechnology
• Human Healthcare
Dara Consulting is a firm that specialises in the advancement of business, R&D support and the translation and extension of knowledge
gained from research activities.
We have worked closely with State and Federal Government agencies, Research Institutes and Private Organisations for strategic
planning, corporate governance and the development of supporting policies and procedures.
We have equipped Executive teams with analytical firepower to support them making important business decisions through advanced
qualitative, quantitative and strategic analysis.
Drawing upon extensive experience gained in Biomedical, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences and Health project management, Dara
Consulting has been able to support:
• The Establishment of the Child Health Research Centre;
• The Design of the UQ-Qld Government Partnership in Oral Health;
• Establishing Strategic Plans for PHN’s;
• Development of BioEnergy Projects in the Philippines;
• Support start-up Agricultural Biotech Companies;
• Advancement of Agriculture best practice throughout Australia;
• Development of organisational strategic plans, implementation of overnance structures for research institutes;
• Benchmarking industry trends for the Not-for-Profit sector.
Dara Consulting works to create long-term value and competitive advantage, supporting our clients with the continuous preparation
needed to remain sustainable in an evolving economic environment.