Want to know which grants you’re eligible for?
View the following links to find out more:
- Grant Funding Programs – There are various grant schemes available through the Department of Justice & Attorney-General.
- Grants Page – Queensland Government.
- Georgina Sweet Awards for Women in Quantitative Biomedical Science – Australian female researchers who demonstrate excellence in the area of quantitative biomedical science. Applications close 31 May 2019.
- Queensland Biomedical Voucher Program – Round 2 applications now open, applications close 12.00pm AEST 27 June 2019.
- Advice for ARC Discovery and NHMRC applicants
- Biomedical Translation Fund (BTF) – The $500 million Biomedical Translation Fund will make venture capital investments in promising biomedical innovations with commercialisation potential in Australia.
- 2019 Australia-Harvard Fellowships – Awards for Researchers and Educators in Biosciences and Medicine
- NAB $50 million Innovation Fund
- AMP’s Tomorrow Fund: offering $1 million in grants to help amazing Australians who are doing great things.
- BUPA Health Foundation grants
- The Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) – Sam Ow can provide further details via firstname.lastname@example.org
- R&D Tax Incentive – The Australian Government has relaunched the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentive program and has made Australia one of the most attractive locations in the world to undertake R&D activities. For more information on the contact LSQ.
- Application of Registration for R&D activities under R&D Tax Incentive
- Australian Government – Grants & Assistance
- Pozible – Crowdfunding creative projects and ideas.
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation Grants, Funding, Challenges and Residency
- Innovate UK – guidance for business and academic organisations on how to get funding to test ideas and develop innovative products and services
- AMDF Incubator Grants – Applications are open throughout the year and will be reviewed on the following dates for 2019: 5 July & 10 October
- AMDF Research Equipment Grants– Applications are open throughout the year and will be reviewed on the following dates for 2019: 5 July & 10 October
- The Second China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition